Monday, July 18 and 25, 2022, 6 pm to 8 pm, Zoom
Early Bird Price:
CAN $135/person until June 1, 2022
additional support and resources in my private Facebook group
Kits for the workshop are available for CAN $35 + shipping (at this point only for Ottawa area participants). Click here to order your kit.
During each session, you will :
- learn needle felting basics
- be guided in the creation of the project
This workshop is for you if you:
- want to learn how to needle felt
- want to learn to create needle felted paintings
- enjoy learning in a small group
The materials can be ordered for example at www.fibregarden.ca
Registration Deadline is Thursday, July 7, 2022, at 10 pm.
If you are looking for a nice variety of colours, I would recommend the following product: https://www.fibregarden.ca/product/corriedale-bag-of-nests-50-colours-500g/ which offers you 10g of each colour.
- Felting needles (2 - 3 in case you break one, if possible one fine, two medium)
- one foam pad or an old cushion
- Wool rovings (about 30 g): colours of your choice including green
- 10" x 8" felt sheet for the base of the felted painting
If you live in the Ottawa area, you can also get your supplies at Wabi Sabi (https://wabi-sabi.ca/
Please do not hesitate to contact me at info@KerstinPeters.ca
if you have any questions.
No refunds will be issued for cancellations except if the event gets cancelled by myself. A credit will be applied to your account for future use if you inform me 48 hours before the class if you are unable to attend. You can also transfer your reservation to someone else if you wish to do so.