April 11, 2021, 3 pm – 4:30 pm: Torn Paper Cupcake Collage
I invite you for an afternoon of chatting and laughter. What could be more fitting than to create a torn paper art of a cupcake for an Art Cafe session?
This event is for you, if you
- would like to meet and get to know new people
- enjoy the social aspect of creating art together in a relaxed atmosphere
- would like to upcycle old books, magazines, and papers
The art cafe is my monthly social gathering to bring people together to bring more creativity and fun to your life.
- one paper in the colour of your choice, about 8″ x 10″
- old books, magazines, flyers, calendars
- glue stick
- black permanent maker
The registration deadline is at 10 pm on April 10, 2021. I will send you the Zoom link and the image once you have registered.
No refunds will be issued for cancellations except if the event gets cancelled by myself. A credit will be applied to your account for future use if you inform me 48 hours before the event if you are unable to attend. You can also transfer your reservation to someone else if you wish to do so.