March 14, 2021, 3 pm – 4:30 pm: Spring Mandala
I invite you for an afternoon of chatting and laughter. As it is the day of the start of the Daylight Savings Time and close to the Spring Equinox, we will create a spring mandala.
This event is for you, if you
- would like to meet and get to know new people
- enjoy the social aspect of creating art together in a relaxed atmosphere
- like doodles or would like to learn how to create them
The art cafe is my monthly social gathering to connect people to bring more creativity and fun to your life.
- one card stock paper in the colour of your choice or a copy of the mandala
- markers, pencils, crayons
- compass or round plate, ruler, eraser
The registration deadline is at 10 pm on March 13, 2021. I will send you the Zoom link and the image once you have registered.
No refunds will be issued for cancellations except if the event gets cancelled by myself. A credit will be applied to your account for future use if you inform me 48 hours before the event if you are unable to attend. You can also transfer your reservation to someone else if you wish to do so.