May 2, 2021, 3 pm – 4:30 pm: Torn Paper Cupcake Collage
I invite you for an afternoon of chatting and laughter. In celebration of the Ottawa Tulip Festival that starts in mid-May, we will create a tissue tulip bouquet.
This event is for you, if you
- would like to meet and get to know new people
- enjoy the social aspect of creating art together in a relaxed atmosphere
- would like to upcycle old tissue paper
The art cafe is my monthly social gathering to bring people together to bring more creativity and fun to your life.
- tissue papers in the colours of your choice
- 1 cardstock paper in a light colour
- liquid glue, mixed 2:1 with water
- optional: markers
The registration deadline is at 10 pm on May 1, 2021. I will send you the Zoom link and the image once you have registered.
No refunds will be issued for cancellations except if the event gets cancelled by myself. A credit will be applied to your account for future use if you inform me 48 hours before the event if you are unable to attend. You can also transfer your reservation to someone else if you wish to do so.