August 16 – 20, 2021, 1:00 pm 3:00 pm, Zoom,
a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 people
Early bird registration until May 31, 2021: $260.00
Kits for the workshops will be available for $70.
- additional support and resources in my private Facebook group
- 30-minute private Zoom consultation
August 16 – 18: Lilies
August 19 – 20: Sunset or landscape of your choice
During each session, you will :
- learn needle felting basics
- be guided in the creation of the project
This workshop is for you if you:
- would like to learn how to needle felt
- would like to learn to create needle felted paintings
- enjoy learning in a small group
- Felting needles (2 – 3 in case you break one, if possible one fine, two medium)
- one foam pad or an old cushion
- Wool rovings (about 30 g for each project): List available by May 8, 2021
- 8″ x 10″ felt sheets for the base of the felted painting (suggestion: green for the lily, blue or purple for the sunset, neutral colour for the landscape)
I will offer kits with all the materials for the orange lily and a sunset painting. The kit will be $70 plus shipping. If you are interested in purchasing a felting kit for the session, we can also arrange porch pickup in Cumberland, ON.
Registration Deadline is Saturday, August 7, 2021, at 10 pm.
If you have never felted before, getting a starter kit will provide you with everything you need. You can buy kits at both Amazon and the Fibre Garden. As we are creating little paintings, it does not matter that you will not have a lot of fibre in a specific colour.
If you are looking for a nice variety of colours, I would recommend the following product: https://www.fibregarden.ca/product/corriedale-bag-of-nests-50-colours-500g/ which offers you 10g of each colour.
If you live in the Ottawa area, you can also get your supplies at Wabi Sabi (https://wabi-sabi.ca/).
Please do not hesitate to contact me at info@KerstinPeters.ca if you have any questions.