Monday, September 12 and 19, 2022, 6 pm to 8 pm, Zoom or Hybrid
Early Bird Price:
CAN $135/person until August 21, 2022
additional support and resources in my private Facebook group
Material Kits will be available for Canadian destinations (until September 1) and pickup (until September 10, 2022) for CAN $35 here. There is a flat shipping fee of CAN $20, except for porch pickup.
Click here to order your kit.
During each session, you will :
- learn needle felting basics
- be guided in the creation of the project
This workshop is for you if you:
- want to learn how to needle felt
- want to learn to create needle felted paintings
- enjoy learning in a small group
- enjoy the feel of soft wool
- look for a fun and relaxing hobby
- Felting needles (2 – 3 in case you break one, if possible one fine, two medium)
- one foam pad or an old cushion
- Wool rovings (about 30 g): Click for a list here.
- 10″ x 8″ felt sheet for the base of the felted painting
Registration Deadline is Tuesday, September 6, 2022.
If you are looking for a nice variety of colours, I would recommend the following product: https://www.fibregarden.ca/product/corriedale-bag-of-nests-50-colours-500g/ which offers you 10g of each colour.
If you live in the Ottawa area, you can also get your supplies at Wabi Sabi (https://wabi-sabi.ca/).
Please do not hesitate to contact me at info@KerstinPeters.ca if you have any questions.