Saturday, January 8 and 15, 2022, 3 pm to 5 pm, Zoom
Early Bird Price:
CAN $130 before December 31, 2021
additional support and resources in my private Facebook group
Kits for the workshop will be available for CAN $35 (CAN $20 wool only) + shipping.
During each session, you will :
- learn needle felting basics
- be guided in the creation of the project
This workshop is for you if you:
- would like to learn how to needle felt
- would like to learn to create needle felted paintings
- enjoy learning in a small group
- Felting needles (2 – 3 in case you break one, if possible one fine, two medium)
- one foam pad or an old cushion
- Wool rovings (about 30 g): Material list (available November 14)
- 8″ x 8″ felt sheet for the base of the felted painting (suggestion: blue or purple)
Registration Deadline is Monday, January 3, 2022, at 10 pm.
If you are looking for a nice variety of colours, I would recommend the following product: https://www.fibregarden.ca/product/corriedale-bag-of-nests-50-colours-500g/ which offers you 10g of each colour.
If you live in the Ottawa area, you can also get your supplies at Wabi Sabi (https://wabi-sabi.ca/).
Please do not hesitate to contact me at info@KerstinPeters.ca if you have any questions.