Beginners Course, January 5 – 26, 2022, Zoom
6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
ATTENTION: Please choose local pickup when you register to avoid shipping charges.
Registration deadline: January 3, 2022, at 10 pm ET
a minimum of 4 participants/a maximum of 6 participants
Learn basic German for everyday use in a fun and interactive way to get around in the DACH countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland).
During these four weeks, we will study the first two chapters of my book. You will learn how to introduce yourself and others, ask for basic information about a person, including a description of their appearance.
- Art projects related to the vocabulary of each class to help you visualize and memorize the new material
- Interactive learning through role play
- Language teaching material will be provided as a PDF file
- Membership to a private Facebook group with bonus materials and pronunciation exercises and language games
- Videos library to practice pronunciation
Classes can be rescheduled in agreement with the group.
No refunds will be issued for cancellations except if the event gets cancelled by myself. A credit will be applied to your account for future use if you inform me 48 hours before the first class if you are unable to attend. You can also transfer your reservation to someone else if you wish to do so.