Small Group Course focusing on conversation (4 – 6 participants)
September 26, 2022 – December 19, 2022, 7 PM – 8 PM
(no class on October 31, 2022)
Here is what you can expect:
- dialogue-based course focused on everyday conversations (workbook included)
- interactive learning through role play
- short art projects related to the topic for visualization and memorization (You don’t need to be an artist to enjoy this activity.)
This course is for you if:
- you want to focus on speaking German to become an engaged participant in conversations
- you want to participate actively in the classroom and know that it takes commitment to learn a language
- you want to try drawing to visualize content for better memorization and faster learning
During each class, you will:
- learn to communicate in everyday situations
- learn new conversation skills, vocabulary and grammar in every lesson to a variety of topics
- experience how simple sketches can help you visualize new vocabulary
- Payment is due in advance.
- Classes can be rescheduled if a participant gives advance notice (at least a week in advance). Otherwise, classes will run with the remaining participants.
- The fee includes the language material in a pdf format and access to the video library.
- Art projects support language learning.