February 3 to 24, 2021, 3 pm – 4:30 pm, Zoom
a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 8 participants
In this beginners’ class, we will start with single items and continue with groups of objects to create a still life composition.
This workshop is for you if you:
- would like to learn how to draw or to refresh your skills
- would like to learn drawing for fun
- are looking to improve your observation skills
- enjoy learning in a small group
- would like free access to my private Facebook group with additional support and resources
Materials: anything that you have at home (coloured pencils, markers, pastels, crayons, watercolour)
Registration ends at midnight on February 2, 2021. I will send you the image and the link to the Zoom meeting after you have registered. If you would like to join us after the first class, please contact me at info@KerstinPeters.ca.