February 16 – April 27, 2021, 5 pm – 6 pm, Zoom, five-class pass, $75/child
minimum of 4 registrations, maximum of 8 registrations
The course is for children age seven and up, and teenagers.
To offer you more flexibility, here is the option of a half-pass which offers your child the participation in five of the ten classes.
In this 10-week course, we will work with different mediums to help you expand your creative muscles.
March 9 will be postponed
no class April 6
We will draw, paint and create ripped paper and mixed media art. We will also use air-dry clay to create a sculpture. Let’s flex those creative muscles!
This course is for your child if :
- they love to draw and paint
- you would like some guided art instruction for your child (children) in a variety of mediums
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Once you are registered, I will send you the link to my online Zoom studio.
- mixed media paper would be best, but poster board or sketch paper will work too
- acrylic, watercolour and / or poster paints: white, Cadmium yellow, Alizarin red, Ultramarine blue (or any other yellow, red and blue)
- brushes (one thin (No. 2 or 4) and one thick (No. 12))
- water container
- paper towels
- pencils and eraser
- coloured pencils, markers, or crayons
- one package of air-dry clay
- palette or white plate
- glue stick
- old calendars, magazines, or flyers