Unleash Your Creativity Kids, 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm, Zoom
November 9, 2021 – December 7, 2021
ATTENTION: Please choose local pickup when you register to avoid shipping charges.
minimum of 4 registrations, maximum of 8 registrations
The course is for children age seven and up, and teenagers.
We will work with different mediums to help expand your children’s creative muscles.
We will draw, paint and create mixed media art.
This course is for your child if :
- they love to draw and paint
- you would like some guided art instruction for your child (children) in a variety of mediums
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Once you are registered, I will send you the link to my online Zoom studio.
- mixed media paper would be best, but poster board or sketch paper will work too
- watercolour paints: white, Cadmium yellow, Alizarin red, Ultramarine blue (or any other yellow, red and blue)
- brushes (one thin (No. 2 or 4) and one thick (No. 12))
- water container
- paper towels
- pencils and eraser
- coloured pencils, markers, or crayons
- palette or white plate
- glue stick