Felting Experience: Saturdays, November 6 – 27, 2021, Zoom, 3 pm – 5 pm, Zoom
CAN $ 240/person
Early bird prize until October 1, 2021: CAN $200/person
Kits for the workshop will be available for CAN $60 + shipping.
- additional support and resources in my private Facebook group
- 30-minute private Zoom consultation
November 6: Poppy
November 13 and 20: Winter Sunset
November 27: Santa or snowman
During each session, you will :
- learn needle felting basics
- be guided in the creation of the project
This workshop is for you if you:
- would like to learn how to needle felt
- enjoy learning in a small group
- Felting needles (2 – 3 in case you break one, if possible one fine, two medium)
- one foam pad or an old cushion
- Wool rovings (about 30 g for each project): Felting-Matrials-for-the-Fall-2021-Session
- 8″ x 10″ felt sheet for the base of the felted painting (suggestion: blue or purple)
Registration Deadline is Thursday, October 28, 2021, at 10 pm.
If you have never felted before, getting a starter kit will provide you with everything you need. You can buy kits at both Amazon and the Fibre Garden. As we are creating little paintings, it does not matter that you will not have a lot of fibre in a specific colour.
If you are looking for a nice variety of colours, I would recommend the following product: https://www.fibregarden.ca/product/corriedale-bag-of-nests-50-colours-500g/ which offers you 10g of each colour.
If you live in the Ottawa area, you can also get your supplies at Wabi Sabi (https://wabi-sabi.ca/).
Please do not hesitate to contact me at info@KerstinPeters.ca if you have any questions.