May 30, 2021, 3 pm – 4 pm, Zoom
$30/family (from one household)
a minimum of 4 participating families and a maximum of 8 families (from one household)
Due to the one-hour duration, the painting party is also suitable for children.
This painting party is for you if you:
- would like to take a short creative break to have some guided painting fun
- love art and painting
- love being guided step by step in the process of creating the image
- love to spend time with others
- would like to bring joy to your life
This event is not for you if you are looking for
- painting instruction
- individual support (even though I will make some suggestions)
Please register by May 28, 2021, at 10 pm
. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Once you are registered, I will send you the link to my online Zoom studio.
- 11" x 14" canvas
- acrylic paints: white, Cadmium yellow, Alizarin red, Ultramarine blue (or any other yellow, red and blue)
- brushes (one thin (No. 2 or 4) and one thick (No. 12))
- water container
- paper towels
- palette or white plate
- easel (if you have one)
- glitter paint (optional)
No refunds will be issued for cancellations except if the event gets cancelled by myself. A credit will be applied to your account for future use if you inform me 48 hours in advance if you are unable to attend. You can also transfer your reservation to someone else if you wish to do so.